Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Help! I'm trying to make a server for a game and it wont work for my friends.  (Read 297 times)

Offline Alex15630

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
So I have been trying to make a Unturned server for me and my friends. I port forwarded the port needed for it (27015) and allowed it on all of my firewalls. But it still wont work. I also made a static IP address. I don't know what else to do to fix it. I have went through your help guide also to maybe fix the issue, but nothing worked. I have a ActionTec MI424WR from Verizon. Hope you can help!  :cheesy:

PcWinTech.com Forums

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
Need/want more info, like..

#1 While we know that you have FIOS Internet, do you also have FIOS TV?

#2 Do you have a separate OR a spare RJ-45 WAN port router?

#3 If so, what is the brand and model of your separate or spare RJ-45 WAN port router?

For example:

a) The Motorola SB6141 is my cable modem (Non modem combo).

b) Note where modem combo = modem and router all-in-one.

c) My separate router is my Linksys E4200 hardware version one and it is behind my modem.

d) I also have a spare Linksys WRT54G hardware version 2, not in use.

#4 If not to question 2, do you have a spare computer that is not in use that works that either has:

a) Two NICs

b) OR you can add a second NIC into the computer?

For example by a second NIC into the computer I mean a PCI NIC like the TRENDnet - Fast Ethernet PCI Adapter (Model: TE100-PCIWN).

Note: at least one of those two NICs, must be a wired NIC.

#5 Did you use a port checker?

#6 Only if so, what was the result?

For example used grc.com Shield's UP and the result was closed.

#7 What software firewall is on your computer?

For example the one built into Windows 7.
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

PcWinTech.com Forums