Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Trouble with Port Forwarding on the Linksys Velop WHW03  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Turmanarmo

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Trouble with Port Forwarding on the Linksys Velop WHW03
« on: December 16, 2017, 10:54:50 PM »
So we recently got the Linksys Velop System at our house and I've noticed I've been unable to port forward ever since we got it. I went though the Common Problems & Fixes page, and the only problem I wasn't able to check off was the WAN being different from the one on the port tester page. The Shane's Toolbox Detect Multiple Router app claims there is only the one router on our system, yet the problem persists and no matter what I've attempted to fix it, the Port Forward tester lists them as failed as well as checking the game I'm attempting to forward for confirms their failure.

I did also attempt to use the Port Forwarding tool, but it doesn't yet contain the WHW03 as far as I can tell and when I downloaded the application to screen cap it and thus work to get it added, I found that it glitched out when I got to the page where I was supposed to sign in. if any pages from the router need screencapped, I will gladly link them in further posts.

I'm not sure what all info I need to share to figure this out or if it is even a fixable problem, but I figured I'd ask here.

PcWinTech.com Forums

Trouble with Port Forwarding on the Linksys Velop WHW03
« on: December 16, 2017, 10:54:50 PM »