Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Help port forward my HG8245H huawei.  (Read 195 times)

Offline mielke44

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Help port forward my HG8245H huawei.
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:42:24 AM »
I need some help, a few months back me and my family moved out of our old house, our ISP (we are brazilian btw) changed our modems, don't know why, but it is still the same model and the same software to configure it. Before moving I used to port forward just fine to play games and etc... but today, I tried to forward a port for terraria just like I used to, the standard one 7777, and it did not work, tried everything, firewall, rebooting everything, and my router is not on the list for the software available on "simple port forwarding". Don't have the time to take pics of my router to update the program, and i'm not the owner of the connection here, so can't make such decisions. I've tried a few applications, none of them seem to work, my connection to anything else is normal, my firewall is fine, my anti-virus and anti-malware say my pc is clean, any questions about my router i can answer. (attached printed screens of port forward settings, my modem type and proof that port is not open)
P.S. my ISP tech dude also doesn't know what is causing this...

PcWinTech.com Forums

Help port forward my HG8245H huawei.
« on: October 17, 2017, 11:42:24 AM »

email