Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3 Port forward problems  (Read 201 times)

Offline MrNoGo

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3 Port forward problems
« on: October 10, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »
Hello. I have a dedicated server i want to use as a Counter-strike GO server. However i am unable to forward any ports. I am able to enter the ports into NAT, but none of them will actually be open. I even called the help senter who host my internet, but they can't figure it out and basically tells me they can't do anything about it, except send me a router that i have to pay for. I don't belive this is true, so i'm hoping for some luck in these forums.

First off, my issue are similair to this post " http://forums.pcwintech.com/index.php?topic=4121.0 ", but i only have one dedicated server i want to forward ports to, and the post doesn't make any sense to my eyes, since im a newbie to all of this.  I have however used this router some years ago for same purpose and it worked back then. So something must have changed, and i am hoping there is just some settings i need to fix to solve my problem.

What i have tried so far:
- Using Portforward.com to help me with my issue, with no success.
- Disabeling Firewall in Router. There are no Firewall on computer atm.
- Disabeling Windows Firewall/defender.

Router information:
- Name: Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3
- Firmware: V1.00(AAHF.4)b8

Settings:
Default DMZ server: Disabled

To login to my router i have to enter http://192.168.2.1:8080.

IP Config /all:

This is the dedicated server i am trying to forward ports to:

This is the firewall settings:

Home networking LAN Setup:

NAT Ports forwarded: It's worth mentioning i have tried to port to 192.168.2.1 as well.

EDIT:
System information:

I am lost for ideas. Any suggestions is much apreciated. If anyone need more information or images, please ask me and i will give it to you.

Thanks

« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 04:08:58 PM by MrNoGo »

PcWinTech.com Forums

Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3 Port forward problems
« on: October 10, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »

Offline MrNoGo

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Re: Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3 Port forward problems
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »
Solved.

I Called my Internet suppliesr once more today. Talked to some technicians and it was no bug in my router. They are currently not allowing Port Forwarding on on a dynamic IP anymore. Only on Static IP. So, they offered me Static ip (witch is great for my server).

Problem solved.  :tongue:

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: Zyxel P-2812HNU-F3 Port forward problems
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:47:44 AM »