Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Problem with screencapture  (Read 25496 times)

Offline leshol

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Problem with screencapture
« on: February 26, 2017, 02:41:36 PM »
 Hello

I tried running the screen capture program on my router Thomson TG799vn v2 and it took some pictures but not on all pages.

How can I correct this? I´d like to help to get you the information you need. I will attach the few I took.

TIA Leslie

PcWinTech.com Forums

Problem with screencapture
« on: February 26, 2017, 02:41:36 PM »

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
Re: Problem with screencapture
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »
I appear to detected an issue. To make sure that I am correct, this is what you must do.

#1 As how to check what the IP Address is/are, Subnet Mask is/are, Default Gateway is, MAC Address(es) is/are, DNS Server(s) are of your computer, it depends on the OS and Version.

Note: This example assumes that you are on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10

a) Press the Windows Start key to open the Start screen.

b) Type cmd and press Enter to launch the command prompt.

Note: You do not need to click on anything on the Start screen—typing will automatically initiate a program search.

c) Type ipconfig /all at the command prompt to check the network card settings.

d) If not on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 and you do not know how to check that network info - then post what is your OS and Version is.

#2 You need to make sure that the Default Gateway on your computer is the same LAN IP as your NAT router.

#3 In your screen shot the LAN IP of your router is shown to be 192.168.1.1

#4 You must make sure that Default Gateway on your computer is also that.

#5 If it is not, it then it is it is time to do a network layout inventory.

--

#1 If you are not sure of the network layout, start of by physically finding the equipment.

#2 This was my network layout what it used to look like.

a) A phone wire and a power wire from wall jack goes to power surge protector

b) A phone wire and a power wire from power surge protector goes to my Westell-F90-610015-06

c) An Ethernet wire from Westell-F90-610015-06 goes to my Linksys E4200's RJ-45 WAN/Internet/To Modem / To ONT - Port.

d) All of my computers are either connected to the Linksys E4200 by wire or by wireless.

#3 If not sure of what kind of cable is (or cables are) used, that is fine as long as you can just tell everything what you know about the network layout.

^^^
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: Problem with screencapture
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 11:50:38 AM »