Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: How connected to infected ips on login session would show you as spammer?  (Read 16110 times)

Offline jraju

• PcWinTech Full Member
Hi, This is a question that i want an answer. ISP allot normally dynamic ips to users on different login session. My experience tells me that if a user is logged in to infected ips session, then he could not access the sites, which has filter spam sites maintaining the sites. There are so much ips infected as shown by them if you browse those sites and spam history of the affected site spam messages are also shown, if you click details .
                  Now my question is how to overcome this. For a company or a big organisation, they may maintain the spam filters. But normal users do not know anything about this huge security lapse. The first advice from friends is to close the session and log on later to log in to a good ips session.
                  It is proved one that when i scan with a site, i am given different results on the internet access points This being the case, how to overcome this.
                   By changing the dns server to google may fix the access problem , but what about securing yourself from infected ips session. Is there any way to know, that one is logging in to the affected ips . What check should i do Pl
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:00:07 AM by jraju »

PcWinTech.com Forums

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
You mean for example http://whatismyipaddress.com/blacklist-check

?

If so, that kind of blacklist is for mail servers. Meaning the receiving mail server if you are the blacklist, can Reject OR delete the mail, can try to send a message back to the sender.

If not, please provide at least one example.
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

Offline jraju

• PcWinTech Full Member
Hi, I do not mean what you are saying. I mean site like this
https://www.projecthoneypot.org/home.php
You could go to the site and see the ips infected in neighbour hood.
the ips are allotted to connections. OK.The user does not know anything about the fact that his login ip is infected or not , unless he checks everytime of his login.
                   Is there any command or software tool to immediately inform the user of his status , infected ip session or not, so that he could power off to login sometime later.
                   i do not know, what those so called ISPs are doing with this infected ips. The ips are being infected by spammers control with no fault of users who are badly affected.

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
As far as I know, no.

I guess it would be better to ask on their forums

https://www.projecthoneypot.org/board/

OR on other content servers that use that service.
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

PcWinTech.com Forums

email