Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: uBee router problems  (Read 12170 times)

Offline narwhalsToot

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
uBee router problems
« on: November 03, 2015, 02:58:07 PM »
I'm trying to host an Unturned server to play with my friends, and obviously I need to port forward. I have a uBee router.

This is the default gateway shown in cmd:

When I type that in the search bar, it says "Hmm, we can't reach this page."

But when I type in "192.168.xxx.x" (x's are numbers that I'm hiding) it takes me to my router page, where I can log in perfectly fine.   

This is what it looks like: https://gyazo.com/9e67eb355b6bf122939f23ee9ba4fe80

Port forwarding videos always show a Port button by Modem which they click to open their port. But I don't see that button, and therefore I cannot port forward. Could anyone that has a uBee router or knows how to port forward one reply and help me please?

P.S: I'm not a computer expert or anything, so please speak English.

PcWinTech.com Forums

uBee router problems
« on: November 03, 2015, 02:58:07 PM »

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
Re: uBee router problems
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 05:42:21 PM »
That is odd.

#1 What is your ISP?

#2 It is time to do a network layout inventory.

#3 If you are not sure of the network layout, start of by physically finding the equipment.

#4 This was my network layout what it used to look like.

a) A phone wire and a power wire from wall jack goes to power surge protector

b) A phone wire and a power wire from power surge protector goes to my Westell-F90-610015-06

c) An Ethernet wire from Westell-F90-610015-06 goes to my Linksys E4200's RJ-45 WAN/Internet/To Modem Port.

d) All of my computers are either connected to the Linksys E4200 by wire or by wireless.

#4 If not sure of what kind of cable is (or cables are) used, that is fine as long as you can just tell everything what you know about the network layout.
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: uBee router problems
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 05:42:21 PM »