Author Topic: World of Tanks Blitz  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Nuffy

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
World of Tanks Blitz
« on: February 07, 2015, 07:20:56 PM »
A humble request for help from the newbie nuffy please.

I installed the Simple Port Forwarding Pro version to remedy an issue I seem to be having with my Billion BiPAC 7404VGPX router (VOIP model not on the drop down list btw) with my son not able to connect to Wargaming.net's World of Tanks Blitz game on his iPad. Apparently it connects at his Mother's home and other friend's - and even at a friend of ours yesterday, but not through our Billion router. In trying to interpret various forums advice I decided to try the SPF Pro to eliminate my headache - as I'm not particularly tech savvy and thought this would solve the problem. Alas, SPF Pro does not include the game/application in its dropdown database and so I'm back to square one.

Would someone please help a frustrated Dad (or more to the point - a frustrated kid) sort out the setup so he can login to the game and drive tanks to his hearts content.

Thanks in anticipation

PcWinTech.com Forums

World of Tanks Blitz
« on: February 07, 2015, 07:20:56 PM »

Offline trpted

• PcWinTech Guru
Re: World of Tanks Blitz
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 12:31:26 PM »
#1 Forward the ports to your computer in the router.

#2 Post the following screen shots:

a) Showing how you forwarded your ports in the router.

b) The results of this port tester
http://www.pcwintech.com/simple-port-tester (if you have any computers that run Windows)

(Or if on a Mac computer, A screen shot of the results of the simple-port-tester for mac.)

Lets go from there :-)
Private messages (PM) are not for support questions or for hints to not yet answered topics. The PMs are basically for confident conversation between the users, off the forum.

Offline Nuffy

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »
Hi trpted, and thanks for taking the time to reply. Apologies for the slow acknowledgement - as my son has been away for a week - with his iPad, I've not had time to try this out. Will have a crack in the next day and get back to you.

Thanks again.

PcWinTech.com Forums

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 04:47:09 AM »

email