Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Windows Repair (All in One)-Error Message  (Read 10848 times)

Offline robjeff76

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
Windows Repair (All in One)-Error Message
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:04:23 AM »
              First, I am a new user, and have a limited knowledge of communicating in the forums arena. While reviewing the current posts, I located a post where the user was discussing aspects of using the Windows Repair (All in One), but I was unable to post my inquiry due to it being locked. If there is a more advantageous method of posting questions on a locked thread/post, please inform me, I would greatly appreciate it.
              I was running the Windows Repair (aio) utility & a dialog box appeared which stated that a newer version was available, and I decided to install the newest version. While installing, an error message appeared which stated: "Encountered a sharing violation while accessing C:\Program Files (x86)\Tweaking.com\Windows Repair (All in One\files\SetACL_32.exe". If any users out there have any suggestions on how to remedy this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

(The following has no relation to the above inquiry. It is my personal opinion of this website, it's operator, and his associates) As a side note, when I first came across Mr. Croft's site and reviewing what it had to offer, and the small cost (if any) to use, I thought it might be  a scam, due to previous experiences where interacting with similar sites/individuals ultimately led to my system becoming infected, and attempts to mine data were tried.
   I am glad I came across this site, and finally interacting with an individual who really believes in his motto: "Knowledge should be shared, not hidden." I have used several utilities, and have researched other sites for comments or information relating to tweaking.com or PcWinTech.com, and established that these sites and programs/applications/utilities have assisted many users. I thank Mr. Croft for his sharing of his knowledge freely, because in today's society, the majority of individuals believe and put into practice the method of assisting others has to benefit them, mostly through monetary gain. Shane Croft, and any associates of his, I thank you for your sharing and making available your expertise and knowledge in the IT arena.
   Thank you for your time.
   ~Robert. (robjeff76)

PcWinTech.com Forums

Windows Repair (All in One)-Error Message
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:04:23 AM »

Offline Shane

• Top Geek, err uh Dog.
  • PcWinTech Administrator
  • PcWinTech Guru
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
Re: Windows Repair (All in One)-Error Message
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:33:42 PM »
Happy to hear you like my work. Thanks! :cheesy:

Shane
(My weekends belong to my wife and kids, I will try my best to answer all posts daily during the work week)

(About Shane)
Site Owner, Top Admin, Lead Programmer, Wife & 5 kids, Needs a lot more coffee.

When people ask "Why fix what isn't broken?" I reply "To make it better."
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
Honor & Respect is all that matters.

Owner & Programmer of: www.pcwintech.com & www.tweaking.com

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: Windows Repair (All in One)-Error Message
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 02:33:42 PM »