Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: You are amazing! Really! How can I ever repay you?  (Read 4338 times)

Offline daeser1

• PcWinTech Full Member
You are amazing! Really! How can I ever repay you?
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:24 AM »
This is the second time that you have helped me. It is rare that someone actually goes out of their way to help me and so it is something I never forget.

I was honestly hopeless before you helped me. I had literally spent the last 3 days getting the run-around between AT&T, netgear, and lorex. It was a constant battle filled with blame-games, multi-hour phone calls, numerous "please holds", many "due to a high call volume...", wasted tests, and plenty of frustration.

And then I found an old message that I had posted on here a few years back and it reminded me that there was still hope. And sure enough a couple hours later my problems were solved.

I don't know how you do it... And I often wonder why? Why do you do all of this for free? You go over and beyond what a paid company would do.
Anyway, regardless of the reason, you help a lot of people and I for one really appreciate you for that.

Thank you,
~Ari Schwartz

P.S. what do you do for work? If this site is your full-time job, how do you get paid? I'm curious as to how I can help you... Or should I say "repay you" for all of your help.

PcWinTech.com Forums

You are amazing! Really! How can I ever repay you?
« on: July 12, 2013, 12:28:24 AM »

Offline Shane

• Top Geek, err uh Dog.
  • PcWinTech Administrator
  • PcWinTech Guru
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
Re: You are amazing! Really! How can I ever repay you?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »
I make money from ads on the site, donations and sales of the pro version of a couple of my programs.

I run a computer repair business so I work for myself now for over 10 years :-)

Shane
(My weekends belong to my wife and kids, I will try my best to answer all posts daily during the work week)

(About Shane)
Site Owner, Top Admin, Lead Programmer, Wife & 5 kids, Needs a lot more coffee.

When people ask "Why fix what isn't broken?" I reply "To make it better."
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
Honor & Respect is all that matters.

Owner & Programmer of: www.pcwintech.com & www.tweaking.com

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: You are amazing! Really! How can I ever repay you?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »

email