Bookmark and Share

Author Topic: Email notification  (Read 20379 times)

aplcom

Email notification
« on: November 28, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
Hi,

I have found your program via google and have downloaded it to test. I need to monitor some remote users as to why their computers seem to slow down. In this regard, I would like to know if this program can send me a report every hour (or any other time period) that will provide me a report of ALL process cpu activity over that period of time so that I can isolate the culprit program. I have set up the email part correctly and am able to send and receive the test emails but not sure how to set for periodic email reports. Thanks for any advice you may provide. AND a big thank you for what seems to be a very good program.

Best regards. Otto Rodusek

PcWinTech.com Forums

Email notification
« on: November 28, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »

Offline Shane

• Top Geek, err uh Dog.
  • PcWinTech Administrator
  • PcWinTech Guru
  • "Knowledge should be shared not hidden."
CS Fire Mon
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:25:41 AM »
my cs fire monitor program is a old program I did years back, and have kinda left it on the back burner for now while I work on some of my newer tools.

The only real email options are for bandwidth and ip address, and these are under tasks under the monitors menu.

The program does have a remote viewer option but only shows cpu as a whole, not per process. Sorry.

Hopefully someday I can get back to my old program.

-Shane
(My weekends belong to my wife and kids, I will try my best to answer all posts daily during the work week)

(About Shane)
Site Owner, Top Admin, Lead Programmer, Wife & 5 kids, Needs a lot more coffee.

When people ask "Why fix what isn't broken?" I reply "To make it better."
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
Honor & Respect is all that matters.

Owner & Programmer of: www.pcwintech.com & www.tweaking.com

PcWinTech.com Forums

CS Fire Mon
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:25:41 AM »