Author Topic: Can't find CleanMem process in Process Explorer  (Read 5802 times)

Offline julio99

• PcWinTech Member
Can't find CleanMem process in Process Explorer
« on: September 28, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »
   I reinstalled CleanMem 2.43 yesterday and chose to run the MiniMonitor at startup. Well, I can't seem to find the CleanMem process running in TM or PRoc. Ex. I was sure it had a process associated with it. I ran the wizard after installation. I looked in Task Scheduler and it looks in history to be running successfully although most of the other settings seemed to be greyed out a bit even though the boxes are checked. This program has always ran good for me. The monitor wouldn't roll at startup either even though the box is checked for all users. I am running Windows 7 x64 HP. Is there a way to tell if this is running at all besides Task Scheduler?

PcWinTech.com Forums

Can't find CleanMem process in Process Explorer
« on: September 28, 2012, 05:41:35 AM »

Offline Willy2

• PcWinTech Full Member
Re: Can't find CleanMem process in Process Explorer
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 09:26:01 AM »
If the Mini Monitor is running (a process called "mini_monitor.exe") then it should be seen in Task Manager because it runs in the background. Cleanmem itself is kicked into action by Task Scheduler and when it has done its job then the program/process closes. Only during execution the main Cleanmem process can be seen in Task Manager.

Offline julio99

• PcWinTech Member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »
Thank you my friend.

PcWinTech.com Forums

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 11:07:33 AM »

email