Tools & Programs By PcWinTech.com > (Program) Simple Webpage Capture
Partial page captue
(1/4) > >>
Jaded:
I am trying to do a web page capture (using Firefox and Win 7) and I am getting only about 1/4 of the whole page.  Other pages I have captured are working (although this is the longest one).  Any suggestions?
Shane:
Another user had the same problem. The reason why was this
http://forums.pcwintech.com/index.php/topic,1347.0.html

IE isnt reading the proper page length. Are you doing the same thing as this other user?

Shane
Jaded:
I'm using Firefox and i don't understand what the solution was in that thread. 
Shane:
My program uses IE. But thats OK.
The problem for him was the site he was trying to capture was being forwarded from another url.

So he was putting in say www.example.com but when the page loads it was loading another site www.example123.com

For him to get it to work right he just had to put in www.example123.com instead. Bypassing the url forwarding.

If you like I can check the url you are capturing and see if it is the same problem.

Shane
Jaded:

--- Quote from: Shane on September 14, 2010, 02:45:29 PM ---My program uses IE. But thats OK.
The problem for him was the site he was trying to capture was being forwarded from another url.

So he was putting in say www.example.com but when the page loads it was loading another site www.example123.com

For him to get it to work right he just had to put in www.example123.com instead. Bypassing the url forwarding.

If you like I can check the url you are capturing and see if it is the same problem.

Shane

--- End quote ---

I don't think that is the problem.  I forgot to mention that if I start the software at the point where the last capture stopped it will capture some more of the page.  It took 4 successive captures to eventually get the whole page.  If you would take a look that would be great.  THX
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version