Author Topic: T-home/net speedport W 303V Tyb B  (Read 7548 times)

Offline noddy95

• PcWinTech Jr. Member
T-home/net speedport W 303V Tyb B
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »
Im just a 15 year old boy who is trying to make a server for minecraft. you may all be wondering why im on a iste like this and why im trying to make a server for a game but for my age i am quite good at computers (technology). But ive seem to have hit the wall with this one, i recently downloaded simple port forwarding (basic but going to invest into buying full version if this works!!) I live in germnay and have wireless and its connectsion is really good for where we live (im British). On the program it comes up with a huge lists of routers but the one i use is not there, there are ones from the same company, so then folowed the link saying if my router wasnt there, then downloaded router screen capture, but as all the information on my router web page is in german, i could not do/understand any of it, also the capture program was tricky for me. Please please can anybody give me advice!

PcWinTech.com Forums

T-home/net speedport W 303V Tyb B
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:50:59 PM »

Offline Evan

• Global Moderator
  • PcWinTech Guru
Re: T-home/net speedport W 303V Tyb B
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 03:01:11 PM »
It's okay if you can't read German (neither can we) because all you need to do is to make sure you click on every page and link of the router with the router screen capture program.  Just make sure you get every page and the program will do the rest of the work.  It will take a screenshot and save the page and when you are done you will have the option to upload the zip file that is created to the site.  Shane will take a look at it and get it added to the program.    :smiley:

-Evan
About Evan:Site Admin, Tester, Editor

PcWinTech.com Forums

Re: T-home/net speedport W 303V Tyb B
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 03:01:11 PM »